UN human rights chief Volker Türk has deplored the decision by Russia’s highest court to outlaw what it called “the international LGBT movement” and brand it as &ld ...
The Canadian government has issued a warning to its LGBTQIA+ residents who are planning to visit the USA, citing new laws in several states.
About 9 percent of adults in 30 countries identify themselves as LGBT+, as per a survey conducted by Ipsos.
Beijing: A 15-year-old LGBT Centre in Beijing has stopped its operation without even stating the reason behind it.
New York: Celebrating the ongoing movement to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities around the world, Apple is introducing a new Pride Edition Sport Band accompanied by a ma ...
New York: Making homosexuality punishable by death is an egregious violation of human rights, independent UN Human Rights Council-appointed experts said on Wednesday, urging Uganda’ ...
Kampala: The Ugandan Parliament has passed a bill that would criminalise people who identify themselves as LGBTQ+, among other things, media reports said.
Islamabad: Pakistan's first transgender news anchor and journalist Marvia Malik on Thursday survived a gun attack in Lahore.
New York: Cambodia is poised to make strides towards the full social integration of gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people, protecting them from violence and discrimination, a UN-ap ...
- US: Congress passes bill on same-sex marriage
- Journalist claims he was denied entry into stadium by security staff for wearing rainbow t-shirt
- Iran: UN experts demand stay of execution for two women LGBT rights activists
- Bros: Hollywood awaits release of first gay rom-com
- LGBTQIA military brats more prone to mental health issues, suicide: Study