A new study finds a chemical formed when we digest a widely used sweetener is “genotoxic,” meaning it breaks up DNA. The chemical is also found in trace amounts in the sweeten ...
Harare: Suspected cholera cases in Zimbabwe has surpassed 2,000 with 15 deaths so far since the epidemic broke out in February, a cabinet minister said on Tuesday.
New York: Cutting boards are handy tools found in most homes and restaurant kitchens. But a small-scale study in ACS’ Environmental Science & Technology suggests that they are a ...
Dallas: 1 in 3 adults with Type 2 diabetes may have undetected cardiovascular disease.
The results of a new clinical trial suggest that the first drug therapy to slow the progression of nearsightedness in kids could be on the horizon.
Losing loved ones can take a major toll not just on psychological well-being but also on physical health. Researchers at the University of Arizona studied the impact of grief on heart fun ...
Kabul: Afghanistan has reported the fourth case of Polio this year in Bihsud district of Nangarhar province, media reports said.
Dhaka: Bangladesh registered two deaths due to COVID-19 for the first time in 66 days, as per data released by the government on Friday.
Uppsala: In a new study, researchers at Uppsala University have investigated how junk food affects sleep.
- Ex-top Chinese government scientist says the possibility of COVID virus leak from lab cannot be ruled out
- Pakistan: Wild polio virus detected in environmental samples
- Kazakhstan officially lifts Covid restrictions
- China: Current Covid infections feature low prevalence level, mild symptoms
- Stop tobacco farming, grow food instead, says WHO