Seoul: About 500 people have been evacuated from their homes on Friday as fire broke out at the last remaining shanties in South Korean capital Seoul.
Seoul: A fire broke out on Monday morning from a parking tower in southeastern South Korea, with no casualty reported, according to Yonhap news agency.
Pyongyang: North Korea is ending the year by launching three short-range ballistic missiles into the East Sea on Saturday, South Korean officials claimed on Saturday.
Seoul: South Korean military officials have detected five North Korean drones across their mutual border,media reports said on Monday.
Pyongyang: North Korea fired an apparent long-range ballistic missile toward the East Sea on Friday, South Korean military said on Friday.
Seoul: North Korea launched one short-range ballistic missile (SRBM) toward the East Sea on Wednesday, an episode which may further escalate tension between the two neighbouring nations, ...
Seoul: At least 30 passengers were injured when a train, in which they were travelling, derailed in Seoul city of South Korea on Sunday, media reports said.
Seoul: North Korea has fired a missile towards the South that crossed the two countries' maritime border, triggering tension between the two nations.
At least 151 people have died and over 100 were injured in Saturday's stampede that resulted after a massive crowd poured into a prominent market in Seoul's Itaewon district for H ...
- North Korea fires ballistic missile off east coast: Reports
- South Korean President wants to reduce reliance on Chinese imports
- South Korea: Crash of 2 Air Force trainer jets leave four pilots dead
- North Korea fires 'unidentified projectile' off East Coast, Seoul says
- North Korea fires 4 suspected shots from multiple rocket launchers into Yellow Sea: South Korea