New York: People in Chechnya who are suspected of being lesbian, gay or bisexual, are facing a “new wave of persecution” following a spate of killings involving torture, and o ...
Luanda: Angola has finally shed the divisive “vices against nature” provision in its law, widely interpreted to be a ban on homosexual conduct, Human Rights Watch said.
San Juan: The first openly gay Latin trap artist Kevin Fret was shot dead in San Juan, Puerto Rico by unknown men, media reports said on Friday.
New York, The United Nations human rights chief has warned that an official campaign in and around the capital of Tanzania to identify and detain anyone suspected of being lesbian, gay, b ...
Amsterdam: Last week, The Netherlands created history after issuing its first ever gender neutral passport.
Washington: The United States of America has declared that it will not provide diplomatic visas to same-sex partners of foreign diplomats and United Nations (UN) workers.
New York,: As the United Nations celebrates 70 years since the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, a high-level event on extrajudicial, summary and arbitrary killings of lesbian, gay, ...
Kuala Lumpur: A Malaysian minister has urged the public to come forward and register complaints against gay clubs, to facilitate raid and searches, reports said.
Unlike other Indian states, LGBTQ community in Jammu and Kashmir did not revel in the joy of the Indian Supreme Court verdict that decriminalised gay sex. Kashmir has its own consti ...
- Brunei to impose death by stoning for gay sex and adultery, human rights body expresses concern
- LGBT community in Chechnya faces ‘new wave of persecution’: UN human rights experts
- Angola decriminalizes same-sex relationships
- San Juan: Gay Latin artist Kevin Fret shot dead, investigation under way
- UN rights chief warns of potential ‘witch-hunt’ as Tanzanian official plans to track and arrest LGBT people