Image: Wallpaper Cave
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Bradley Cooper has revealed he was held at knifepoint on a New York City subway in 2019.
The "Star is Born" actor was quoted as saying by CNN that the whole incident turned "pretty insane" when he was approached by a man on the subway at 11:45 a.m.
"I remember seeing the person's eyes and was taken by how young they were," Cooper said on the "Armchair Expert" podcast with Dax Shepard as quoted by CNN.
Cooper said he had been wearing headphones and couldn't hear outside noise, but saw the man pointing a knife, which he described as having a two-to-three-inch blade and a wooden handle, at him.
Cooper ran and jumped a turnstile inside the station, then ran to the entrance, where he was able to get outside.
"I just started booking, just started running," he said. "I jumped over the turnstile, hid around the white, tiled entrance to the subway (and) took my phone out. (The suspect) jumped over, running away. I took a photo of him. Then I chased him up the stairs. He started running up 7th Avenue."
Bradley is best remembered for his performance in movies like Hangover series Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle.
- Christopher Nolan's Oppenheimer sweeps seven BAFTA titles
- Makers announce cast of The Fantastic Four, release date
- Tom Holland to play Romeo on London stage, show dates announced
- Singing sensation Taylor Swift sets record for most album of the year wins at Grammys
- Internationally popular singing sensation Taylor Swift's AI-generated explicit images go viral on social media platform