Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 04 Mar 2023, 07:44 am Print
Image: Wikimedia Commons
Los Angeles: Hollywood actor Tom Sizemore, who was hospitalized after suffering a brain aneurysm in mid-February, died on Friday, media reports said.
He was 61.
Sizemore “passed away peacefully in his sleep” at Saint Joseph Medical Center in Burbank, California, with his two sons and his brother, Paul Sizemore, by his side, his representative Charles Lago said in a statement released on behalf of the family as quoted by CNN.
“I am deeply saddened by the loss of my big brother Tom,” Paul Sizemore said in the statement as quoted by CNN.
“He was larger than life. He has influenced my life more than anyone I know. He was talented, loving, giving and could keep you entertained endlessly with his wit and storytelling ability. I am devastated he is gone and will miss him always," Paul Sizemore said.
Tom Sizemore is known for his supporting roles in Born on the Fourth of July (1989), Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man (1991), Passenger 57 (1992), True Romance (1993), Natural Born Killers (1994), Strange Days (1995), Heat (1995), Saving Private Ryan (1998), Red Planet (2000), Black Hawk Down (2001), Pearl Harbor (2001), and the revival television series Twin Peaks (2017), and for voicing Sonny Forelli in the video game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (2002).
- 'Shazam! Fury Of The Gods' tops North American box office chart on opening weekend
- 'The Wire' actor Lance Reddick dies aged 60
- Michelle Yeoh cherishes her Oscar win with fiance Jean Todt, shares heart-touching moment on social media
- Multiverse movie Everything Everywhere All at Once dominates Oscars
- Warner Bros confirms new The Lord of the Rings movies are on the way