At least two people died after an explosion rocked Afghanistan's capital Kabul city on Saturday.
At least 4,02,312 illegal foreigners, including Afghanistan nationals, have been sent back to their homeland by Pakistani officials, media reports said.
An explosion rocked a bus in Afghanistan's Kabul city on Tuesday which left at least seven people dead.
At least four people died and nine others were injured as an explosion rocked Afghanistan's Kabul city on Thursday, media reports said on Friday.
At least 15 worshippers were killed after a blast occurred inside the Imam Zaman Mosque at Pul-i-Khumri city in Afghanistan's Baghlan province on Friday.
Several people are feared to have died as a blast rocked a mosque in Afghanistan's Baghlan province on Friday.
At least four Pakistani soldiers died while repulsing 'terrorist attacks' on two Pakistan Army check posts located near the Afghanistan border in Kalash region, media reports said ...
At least three people died and seven others were injured in a blast that rocked a hotel in Afghanistan's Khost city, media reports said on Tuesday.
Kabul: Afghanistan security forces, which are led by the Taliban, have claimed to have killed a senior ISIS commander and his accomplice in eastern Nangarhar province on Thursday, media r ...
- Afghanistan: 3 children die in mine explosion in Wardak
- Taliban kill IS mastermind behind 2021 Kabul airport bombing attack: Reports
- TTP, insurgents using US weapons left behind in Afghanistan in 2021: Reports
- Afghanistan: Two children die as unexploded device explodes in Wardak
- Taliban detains three British nationals in Afghanistan