Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 02 Aug 2019, 01:32 pm Print
Wikimedia Commons
Kabul: The Afghanistan security forces have killed or wounded a dozen terrorists, which include Chinese and Chechen people while carrying out an operation in Logar province of the country, media reports said on Friday.
A source in National Security Council confirmed to Khaama Press that the Special Forces of the National Directorate of Security, the Intelligence Department, conducted the raid in Charkh district of Logar.
The sources further told the Afghanistan-based news agency that the Special Forces killed 25 Taliban militants including many Chinese and Chechen fighters.
Furthermore, the source told Khaama Press that the Special Forces also wounded 6 militants during the same operation.
The Taliban and other terrorist groups have not commented on the issue so far.
- ISIS-inspired plot foiled in UK: Two men get life sentences for targeting Jewish community
- India rejects allegations, urges Pakistan to tackle its ‘home-grown ills’
- Massacre in Islamabad: ISIS takes responsibility for deadly Pakistan blast
- Friday turns fatal: 31 dead, 169 injured in shocking Pakistan mosque blast
- Explosion at packed mosque in Pakistan turns Friday prayers into scene of carnage, 15 dead

