Conflict
Crisis/Conflict/Terrorism Afghanistan: Bomb blast in southern Ghazni leaves one killed
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 16 Feb 2019, 02:52 pm Print

Kabul: A bomb blast in southern Ghazni province of Afghanistan on Saturday left at least one person killed, media reports said.
The blast left three people hurt.
Mohammad Arif Noori, the governor’s spokesman, told Pajhwok Afghan News the blast resulted from explosives placed in a three-wheeler in Ghazni city, the provincial capital.
He alleged the explosive device had been placed by Taliban militants in motor rickshaw, killing a civilian and wounding three others.
The Taliban has not commented on the issue so far.
More Conflict
- Israeli strike in Yemen kills Houthi prime minister, several ministers; rebel group confirms
- Terror attack leaves 2 GB Scouts personnel dead in Pakistan
- Two FC personnel killed in a terror attack in Pakistan
- Pakistan Toy-like bomb explosion leaves two brothers dead
- Baloch Liberation Army rejects US govt's decision to designate Majeed Brigade a foreign terrorist organisation