Conflict
Crisis/Conflict/Terrorism Afghanistan: Suicide attack kills 2
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 26 Dec 2018, 04:27 am Print
Kabul: A suicide attack in Afghanistan's Kandahar province on Tuesday left at least two people killed, media reports said on Wednesday.
The incident left three people injured.
Kandahar police spokesman, Zia Durani, told Pajhwok Afghan News that the incident took place in the 11th police district in Aino Mina area this afternoon.
The attacker was under the chase of Afghan forces and he exploded his explosives before reaching his target, Durani told the Afghanistan-based news agency.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
More Conflict
- ISIS-inspired plot foiled in UK: Two men get life sentences for targeting Jewish community
- India rejects allegations, urges Pakistan to tackle its ‘home-grown ills’
- Massacre in Islamabad: ISIS takes responsibility for deadly Pakistan blast
- Friday turns fatal: 31 dead, 169 injured in shocking Pakistan mosque blast
- Explosion at packed mosque in Pakistan turns Friday prayers into scene of carnage, 15 dead

