Beijing: China's youth unemployment rate has increased and the latest data shows that the jobless rate for people aged between 16 and 24 is over 20 percent now.
Beijing: Chinese fresh graduates are dissatisfied and angry over growing unemployment in the country as they are facing difficulties in getting jobs matching their qualifications, Tibet P ...
Beijing: The composite purchasing managers' index (PMI) of China stood at 54.4 in April, which continued to maintain expansion, indicating that enterprise production and business acti ...
Shenzhen: Smartphone maker Apple on Friday previewed Apple MixC Shenzhen, the second store in this vibrant city.
Changshu: China is aiming to launch its ambitious digital yuan project with public sector employees set to be paid in the new form of currency in Changshu city from May, media reports sai ...
Beijing: Netherlands intelligence agency and Service warned about the increasing internal and external threats against the rule of law, reports said.
Beijing: China's Big Tech companies witnessed the shrinking of their payrolls in the past year as they streamline their businesses and rein in costs by shedding unprofitable projects ...
Lusaka: Zambia, the African nation, is facing an unsustainable debt burden and debt servicing, media reports said.
Beijing: China on Sunday announced the draft budget where the country said it will increase the annual defence budget by 7.2 percent.
- US fund managers turning away from China, looking to Europe for growth
- Report shows Kenya’s reliance on China proves to be a sour experience
- China registers second-lowest annual economic growth rate in decades
- China's reopening policy fails to save mutual fund industry for another year: Reports
- China: Shrinking working-age population may hit global economy