Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 08 Nov 2022, 12:46 am Print
Apple Image: Apple Website
Tech major Apple on Monday said COVID-19 restrictions have temporarily impacted the primary iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max assembly facility located in Zhengzhou region of China.
"The facility is currently operating at significantly reduced capacity. As we have done throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, we are prioritising the health and safety of the workers in our supply chain," the company said in a statement.
"We continue to see strong demand for iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max models. However, we now expect lower iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max shipments than we previously anticipated and customers will experience longer wait times to receive their new products," read the statement.
"We are working closely with our supplier to return to normal production levels while ensuring the health and safety of every worker," the tech major said.
China's "zero-Covid" policy has forced authorities to impose a lockdown in several cities in the country.
- Google job paying Rs 3.3 Crore was his dream—Then he quit to build a startup
- GTA 6 hit by major security breach? Full Leonida map and gameplay leak online
- World’s largest battery-electric aircraft takes flight — And it cost just $5 in electricity
- Samsung teams up with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 in major gaming partnership. All details here
- Nearly 40,000 SafePal customers hit by data breach—Here’s what hackers got

