Image: Wallpaper Cave
Los Angeles: Jason Momoa has confirmed his Justice League co-star Ben Affleck will appear in Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom.
"REUNITED bruce and arthur. love u and miss u Ben WB studio tours just explored the backlot alright. busted on set all great things coming AQUAMAN 2 all my aloha," Jason wrote on Instagram.
Affleck previously announced his retirement as Batman in 2019, and has been open about personal and professional strife that came with the role. So, it came as a surprise two years ago when it was revealed Affleck was suiting up once more for The Flash, the Ezra Miller starring film due out June 23, 2023 and that will also feature Michael Keaton as Batman, reports The Hollywood Reporter.
In his movie career, Ben has played the character of Batman in Batman in Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad and Justice League.
The Batman, which released this year, featured Robert Pattinson.
It was directed by Matt Reeves.
- Christopher Nolan's Oppenheimer sweeps seven BAFTA titles
- Makers announce cast of The Fantastic Four, release date
- Tom Holland to play Romeo on London stage, show dates announced
- Singing sensation Taylor Swift sets record for most album of the year wins at Grammys
- Internationally popular singing sensation Taylor Swift's AI-generated explicit images go viral on social media platform