Chinese Police recently raided a gathering of Christian villagers and arrested at least 200 people for allegedly joining a church that refused to abide by a theological doctrine promoted ...
China executed a female serial killer, who was accused of murdering seven people, by the death penalty on Monday (December 18, 2023).
The US and the UK have condemned Hong Kong authorities for putting a bounty on several self-exiled activists.
The European Parliament has urged China to abolish coercive boarding school system that has isolated more than 1 million Tibetan children from their families, language and culture, ...
Christian communities in China have endured enduring persecution at the hands of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), compelling them to congregate clandestinely in underground churches.
Music in Taiwan today is not just for ears but has also become a medium to express right to freedom.
In a recent meeting between South Korea's Foreign Minister, Park Jin, and the U.S. Special Envoy for North Korean Human Rights Issues, Julie Turner, a veiled warning was issued to Chi ...
A large number of Uyghur inmates in Xinjiang's Keriye Prison are forced to work for 12-14 hours a day in vast fields of red dates called jujubes, media reports said.
The US State Department has condemned China for handing down a life sentence to Uyghur academic Rahile Dawut.
- Bangladesh: Protests held across Dhaka, Narayanganj over Chinese atrocities against Uyghurs
- Rights experts warn against forced separation of Uyghur children in China
- Rahile Dawut: Uyghur scholar sentenced to life in prison in China for ' endangering state security'
- New York: Student for Free Tibet members protest against Chinese VP Han Zheng at UN headquarters
- Uyghurs demand the 78th UN General Assembly to confront Chinese genocide in East Turkistan