Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 24 Jan 2021, 03:36 am Print
Afghanistan Blast WIKIMEDIA COMMONS
Kabul: A bomb explosion rocked Afghanistan's eastern Nangarhar province on Sunday which left at least three civilians wounded on Sunday, media reports said.
The blast took place inside a cement shop in the Chaparhar Zherai Ada area of Jalalabad at around 7:35am, reports Pajhwok Afghan News.
The governor’ office told the news agency that the shopkeeper had already received threats and the bomb planted in his shop went off in the morning.
Gul Zada Sangar, spokesman for Jalalabad Civil Hospital, confirmed to the news agency that three injured people had been brought from the blast site to the medical facility.
He said the injured people were stable.
No group claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
- Eid-eve horror: Deadly shooting at San Diego Mosque leaves five, including 2 teen suspects, dead
- Explosion near UAE nuclear site after drone attack, no injuries
- Who is Al-Saadi? Iraqi man held in US for allegedly supporting Iranian terror groups
- Foiled before disaster? Bangladesh police arrest former soldier over Neo-JMB links
- Who is Izz al-Din al-Haddad? Israel says it eliminated Hamas’s final October 7 architect in Gaza strike

