Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 30 Jul 2020, 09:24 pm Print
Wikimedia Commons
Kabul: The death toll due to the car bombing in central Logar province in Afghanistan on Thursday touched eight, media reports said.
The blast left 30 others injured.
Governor Spokesperson Didar Lawang told Pajhwok Afghan News the bombing took place at Azadi Chowk near Governor Office this evening.
Tariq Aryan, spokesperson for the Ministry of Interior, confirmed to the news agency that the blast and said eight people were killed and 30 others injured.
Haseebullah Stanikzai, the Provincial Council member, told Pajhwok over 40 people were killed and wounded in the blast. The injured had been shifted to Central Hospital and Naeb Aminullah Khan’s 300-bed Hospital.
The Taliban rejected its responsibility in the incident.
No group claimed responsibility for it.
- Eid-eve horror: Deadly shooting at San Diego Mosque leaves five, including 2 teen suspects, dead
- Explosion near UAE nuclear site after drone attack, no injuries
- Who is Al-Saadi? Iraqi man held in US for allegedly supporting Iranian terror groups
- Foiled before disaster? Bangladesh police arrest former soldier over Neo-JMB links
- Who is Izz al-Din al-Haddad? Israel says it eliminated Hamas’s final October 7 architect in Gaza strike

