Conflict
Crisis/Conflict/Terrorism Afghanistan: Blast leaves five people killed
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 14 Jul 2020, 04:15 am Print

Pixabay
Kabul: A blast rocked Afghanistan's Surobi district on Tuesday which left at least five people killed and eleven others hurt, media reports said.
The incident happened on Tuesday morning when a vehicle struck a roadside mine in Jegdalak village, Tolo News reported.
Women and children are among the victims, officials told the news portal.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
More Conflict
- Pakistan: Thik tank data shows the country recorded spike in terror activities in March
- Pakistan: Grenade attack in Karachi leaves three cops and a passerby injured
- Israel-Gaza Conflict: IDF eliminates Hamas Spokesman Abdul Latif al-Qanou in north Gaza
- Senior Hamas leader Salah al-Bardawil dies in Israeli airstrike in southern Gaza
- Israel confirms Hamas Military Intelligence chief Osama Tabash eliminated