Conflict
Crisis/Conflict/Terrorism Afghanistan: Blast hits Khost, 3 killed
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 02 Mar 2020, 09:05 am Print
Wikimedia Commons
Kabul: A blast occurred close to a football field in Nadir Shah Kot district in Afghanistan's Khost province which left at least three people killed, media reports said on Monday.
According to the Ministry of Interior, the incident occurred around 4:20 pm local time in the district's Khowaja Rahimi village when explosives placed in a motorbike detonated, Tolo News reported.
Talib Khan Mangal, the provincial governor’s spokesman, confirmed the incident to the news portal.
The explosives were placed on a motorbike that was stopped near the football field, the spokesman told the news portal.
No group claimed the responsibility for the blast so far.
More Conflict
- Eid-eve horror: Deadly shooting at San Diego Mosque leaves five, including 2 teen suspects, dead
- Explosion near UAE nuclear site after drone attack, no injuries
- Who is Al-Saadi? Iraqi man held in US for allegedly supporting Iranian terror groups
- Foiled before disaster? Bangladesh police arrest former soldier over Neo-JMB links
- Who is Izz al-Din al-Haddad? Israel says it eliminated Hamas’s final October 7 architect in Gaza strike

