Conflict
Crisis/Conflict/Terrorism Bomb blast rocks Afghanistan's Khost province, three die
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 08 Feb 2019, 02:54 pm Print

Kabul: At least three people were killed in a bomb blast in southeastern Khost province of Afghanistan, media reports said on Friday.
The blast occurred inside a house.
Two men and a woman were killed on Thursday night when the blast rocked their house in the Gulzar Aka area of the provincial capital, the Khost police chief told Pajhwok Afghan News.
Brig. Gen. Akhtar Mohammad Noorzai told Afghanistan-based news agency police team had reached the area for investigations.
He said nothing about the nature of the explosion.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack so far.
More Conflict
- Pakistan: Thik tank data shows the country recorded spike in terror activities in March
- Pakistan: Grenade attack in Karachi leaves three cops and a passerby injured
- Israel-Gaza Conflict: IDF eliminates Hamas Spokesman Abdul Latif al-Qanou in north Gaza
- Senior Hamas leader Salah al-Bardawil dies in Israeli airstrike in southern Gaza
- Israel confirms Hamas Military Intelligence chief Osama Tabash eliminated