Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 29 Dec 2018, 03:39 pm Print

Kabul: During an operation conducted by Afghan armed forces in eastern Nangarhar province, at least 16 members of the suicide squad of Islamic State of Iraq and Syria Khurasan (ISIS-K) were killed, media reports said on Saturday.
According to reports, the members of the terror group were killed in the country's Achin district.
The provincial government media office in a statement said a commander of the terror group identified as Khetab Bajwari was among those killed, reported Khaama Press.
The operation was conducted by 02 Unit of the Afghan armed forces in Bandar area of the district.
The anti-government armed militant and terrorist groups including ISIS-K loyalists did not comment on the issue so far.
- Israeli strike in Yemen kills Houthi prime minister, several ministers; rebel group confirms
- Terror attack leaves 2 GB Scouts personnel dead in Pakistan
- Two FC personnel killed in a terror attack in Pakistan
- Pakistan Toy-like bomb explosion leaves two brothers dead
- Baloch Liberation Army rejects US govt's decision to designate Majeed Brigade a foreign terrorist organisation