Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 21 Aug 2018, 11:23 am Print

Kabul: Afghanistan security forces have killed all the attackers involved in the rocket firing incident in different parts of Afghanistan capital Kabul city, media reports said on Tuesday.
Country's Ministry of Interior spokesman Najib Danish told Khaama Press the attack was likely carried out by three militants using two vehicles loaded with several rockets.
Two security personnel were reportedly injured in the incident.
He told the Afghanistan-based news agency that the rockets fired by the militants have landed in the 1st, 2nd, 10th, and 16th police districts of the city.
No group has claimed responsibility for the rocket attacks so far.
No casualty has been reported.
As per Khaama Press report, the rocket attack was launched at around 9am today as President Mohammad Ashraf Ghani was delivering a speech on the occasion of Eid Al-Adha.
Pakistan condemns attack:
Pakistan condemns rocket attacks on Kabul close to the presidential palace during Eid prayers and urges all parties to respond to the Afghan Government’s ceasefire offer.
— Dr Mohammad Faisal (@ForeignOfficePk) August 21, 2018
Pakistan's Foreign Office spokesperson Dr Mohammad Faisal tweeted: "Pakistan condemns rocket attacks on Kabul close to the presidential palace during Eid prayers and urges all parties to respond to the Afghan Government’s ceasefire offer."
Image: UN website
- Pakistan: Thik tank data shows the country recorded spike in terror activities in March
- Pakistan: Grenade attack in Karachi leaves three cops and a passerby injured
- Israel-Gaza Conflict: IDF eliminates Hamas Spokesman Abdul Latif al-Qanou in north Gaza
- Senior Hamas leader Salah al-Bardawil dies in Israeli airstrike in southern Gaza
- Israel confirms Hamas Military Intelligence chief Osama Tabash eliminated