Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 01 Aug 2018, 12:05 pm Print

Kabul: The death toll following a terrorist attack on migrants and refugees’ affairs in Jalalabad area of Afghanistan left 15 people killed on Tuesday, officials said on Wednesday.
The attack left several others injured.
Security forces rushed to the spot and the operation lasted for nearly six hours.
" Officials said a car bomb was detonated close to the entrance of the compound at about 11.30am and was followed by two gunmen storming the building," reported Tolo News.
Several employees escaped from the building.
However, some of them were trapped in the building.
The carnage came to an end at 5pm when the last attacker was eliminated, the governor’s spokesman, Attaullah Khogyani told Pajhwok Afghan News.
According to reports, Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani has condemned the attack.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack so far.
Image: UN website
- Israeli strike in Yemen kills Houthi prime minister, several ministers; rebel group confirms
- Terror attack leaves 2 GB Scouts personnel dead in Pakistan
- Two FC personnel killed in a terror attack in Pakistan
- Pakistan Toy-like bomb explosion leaves two brothers dead
- Baloch Liberation Army rejects US govt's decision to designate Majeed Brigade a foreign terrorist organisation