Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 28 Apr 2018, 01:43 pm Print

Kabul: At least two traffic policemen were injured as a blast hit eastern Nangarhar province in Afghanistan on Saturday, media reports said.
The blast reportedly left four other civilians hurt.
Governor spokesman Attaullah Khogyani told Pajhwok Afghan News the blast happened at around 8:00am in the old Chaparhar bus station in the limits of 2nd police district.
A reliable source told the Afghanistan-based news agency that the blast took place inside traffic police booth in which two policemen and four civilians got injured.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack so far.
Afghanistan and its capital Kabul city have witnessed several terrorist attacks in recent times.
Image: UN website
- Israel-Hamas crisis: IDF recovers body of second hostage from Gaza, identified as Idan Shtivi
- Israeli strike in Yemen kills Houthi prime minister, several ministers; rebel group confirms
- Terror attack leaves 2 GB Scouts personnel dead in Pakistan
- Two FC personnel killed in a terror attack in Pakistan
- Pakistan Toy-like bomb explosion leaves two brothers dead