Turkey has said it conducted a number of airstrikes on Kurdish rebels in northern Iraq.
The Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK), banned in Turkey, has claimed responsibility for an attempted terrorist attack near the interior ministry's building in Ankara, Turkish broadca ...
The President of Türkiye showcased his country as an active partner on both the regional and global levels¸ and called for reform of the international institutions, during his ...
Turkish-Dutch airline Corendon is introducing a child-free area on its planes, an initiative that promises to help solo travellers.
Ankara: An explosion has hit a ship at a shipyard in the east of Istanbul, killing one person and injuring another one, media reported on Monday.
New York: A deal has been reached with the Government of Syria to reopen the main border crossing from Türkiye to allow the delivery of humanitarian aid.
Moments after her husband-to-be proposed to her the question, a newly engaged woman slipped and plunged to her death off a cliff in Turkey.
Kabul: As many as 230 Afghanistan migrants have been deported from different cities in Turkey, media reports said.
Ankara: Reelected Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan will be sworn in as head of state in the Turkish parliament on Saturday.
- Turkey election: Erdogan declares victory in runoff voting
- Iraq: 3 Yazidi militiamen killed in Turkish airstrike
- Turkey votes in major polls, Recep Tayyip Erdogan's political fate to be decided
- Türkiye quake aftermath: Funding needed to stave off risks to millions of children
- Türkiye, Syria quake response continues, food security threat rising