Gaza: NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg Tuesday said that the alliance welcomed the extension of the Gaza ceasefire, which has allowed time for relief, the release of hostages, and ...
Days after Elon Musk drew criticism for his endorsement of an anti-Semitic post on X, billionaire Elon Musk visited Israel on Monday (November 27, 2023) and met the country's Prime Mi ...
Sixty-one trucks hauled aid to northern Gaza on Saturday (November 25, 2023) – the largest number since 7 October, according to the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Af ...
Thirteen Israelis and four Thai citizens, who had been held captive by Hamas, arrived in Israel on Sunday as part of a crucial hostage deal brokered by Qatar and Egypt, Reuters reported. ...
Israeli authorities said 14 Israeli hostages, who are held by Hamas members, are expected to be released in exchange for 42 Palestinian prisoners on Saturday (November 25, 2023).
Twenty-four hostages, including 13 Israeli nationals, have been released as a part of the temporary truce reached between Israel and Hamas, media reports said.
The truce between Israel and Hamas members appears to be taking effect after more than a month-long conflict which has left at least 14,500 people dead, as claimed by Palestinians.
UN agencies on Tuesday issued an urgent call for action, emphasizing the severe health risks faced by pregnant women, babies and children due to worsening climate catastrophes.
The Israeli cabinet has approved an agreement to secure the release of 50 hostages who were kidnapped during the October 7 attacks by Hamas.
- Israel-Hamas crisis: IDF shares video footage of hostages taken inside Al-Shifa hospital in Gaza
- Israel-Hamas conflict: IDF shares video of tunnel found under Gaza's Shifa Hospital
- Israeli Defence Forces says allowed evacuation from Shifa hospital in Gaza strip via secure route
- Israel-Hamas crisis: TV series Fauda crew member Matan Meir dies in Line of Duty in Gaza
- US: Multiple fights break out between pro-Israel, pro-Palestinian protestors close to Gal Gadot's Hamas attack film screening in Los Angeles