Washington, Oct 1 (JEN) Differences among the Republican lawmakers in the House and the Democrats in the Senate over the spending over President Obama’s signature health care law, led to t ...
New York, Sept 28 (JEN) Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said India's growth rate has dipped to 5%.
New York, Sept 28 (IBNS): In the last four and a half years, 50 million people have joined the ranks of the middle class while the average gross domestic product (GDP) rate has remained a ...
- Pakistan International Airlines cancels several flights amid liquidity crisis
- China's property crisis: Country Garden registers USD 7bn loss
- Dutch brewer Heineken completes Russia exit, sells business for USD1
- Adobe co-founder John Warnock dies at 82
- China’s central bank announces rate cuts as economy continues to struggle