Electronics major Sony on Tuesday announced the company will lay off 900 employees in its PlayStation division.
US sportswear giant Nike is planning to slash 1,600 people, which comprises 2 percent of its workforce, media reports said.
IT major Cisco on Wednesday announced its plan to lay off 5 percent of its global workforce.
Cosmetic chain The Body Shop has collapsed into administration in the UK, leaving more than 2,200 jobs at risk.
US department store chain Macy's is laying off around 3.5 percent of its workforce and even planning to shut down five of its stores.
Gene Bradford opens up his shop, West Main Auto Repair, each morning at 8 a.m in Lexington, Georgia (USA). He’s lived in the small, close-knit community of Oglethorpe County for yea ...
Apple has overtaken South Korean technological giant Samsung as the world’s top smartphone seller.
Global economic prospects remain subdued and fraught with uncertainty, according to the latest Chief Economists Outlook released today, as the global economy continues to grapple with hea ...
The world’s five richest men have more than doubled their fortunes from $405 billion to $869 billion since 2020 —at a rate of $14 million per hour— while nearly five bil ...
- China's export drops for first time in seven years
- Tech giant Google slashes several hundred jobs across multiple divisions, workers union calls move 'needless'
- Several world's top banks laid off over 60,000 employees in 2023
- American firm Wayfair's CEO tells employees to work for long hours
- Sacked Open AI CEO Sam Altman to join Microsoft, Satya Nadella announces