Image: Wallpaper Cave
Los Angeles: American rapper Kanye West on Tuesday confirmed his name has now been changed to 'Ye'.
A Los Angeles judge granted the rapper's name change request, a communications officer at the Los Angeles Superior Court confirmed, reports BBC.
Earlier, the rapper had filed the request in August, citing "personal reasons."
His Twitter handle now uses the name 'Ye'.
The rapper had used the name as an album title in 2018.
He had tweeted then: "the being formally known as Kanye West I am YE."
- Christopher Nolan's Oppenheimer sweeps seven BAFTA titles
- Makers announce cast of The Fantastic Four, release date
- Tom Holland to play Romeo on London stage, show dates announced
- Singing sensation Taylor Swift sets record for most album of the year wins at Grammys
- Internationally popular singing sensation Taylor Swift's AI-generated explicit images go viral on social media platform