Image: Tristan Thompson Instagram page
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian and her former boyfriend Tristan Thompson have welcomed their second child via surrogacy, media reports said.
A rep for the Good American co-founder, 38, told People that Kardashian and the NBA player, 31, –– who split in January –– welcomed their second baby, a boy, together via surrogate.
Kardashian has not yet decided on a name for her son, a source told People.
Khloe Kardashian and Thompson are already parents 4-year-old daughter True Thompson.
- Christopher Nolan's Oppenheimer sweeps seven BAFTA titles
- Makers announce cast of The Fantastic Four, release date
- Tom Holland to play Romeo on London stage, show dates announced
- Singing sensation Taylor Swift sets record for most album of the year wins at Grammys
- Internationally popular singing sensation Taylor Swift's AI-generated explicit images go viral on social media platform