American TV personality Chris Harrison marries Lauren Zima. Photo Courtesy: Chris Harrison Instagram page
American TV personality Chris Harrison has tied the knot with Lauren Zima.
The former Bachelor host, 52, and his producer fiancée, 35, married in two weddings—first an "emotional, jubilant" ceremony in Napa Valley, Calif., on Oct. 14, followed by a “blowout bash” at a ranch in Austin, Texas, on Nov. 4, reported People.
“As much as we wanted an intimate weekend for our wedding ceremony in Napa, we also wanted to celebrate getting married with all the great friends we have — hence this bigger party,” Zima told People.
Zima said: “Doing the second event in Austin [where the couple lives full-time] gave us the ability to include all of our friends, and also made sure that we didn’t leave our wedding feeling like we didn’t even see any of our loved ones— a story we’ve heard before.”
To kick off the festivities in the Lone Star state, the couple hosted a “Bachelor World" reunion at their home on Friday night with Wells Adams and Sarah Hyland, Ben Higgins and wife Jessica, Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham, Sean and Catherine Lowe, JoJo Fletcher, Trista Sutter, Colton Underwood and Jordan C. Brown, plus Bob Guiney and Jessica Canyon among other alums, reported People.
The group got to “reminisce,” says Harrison, adding with a laugh, “Then at the end of the night, I'm going to tell 10 of them that they will be going home broken-hearted and can’t come to the wedding.”
The following day, Harrison and Zima hosted their 225 guests (including the Bachelor alums) for their outdoor ceremony and “cowboy cocktail party.”
- Hollywood actor Kenneth Mitchell, who was seen n Star Trek, Captain Marvel, dies at 49 due to suspected ALS complications
- Internationally popular pop icon Taylor Swift's 16-year-old fan dies in road mishap on way to her Melbourne concert
- Taylor Swift donates USD 100,000 to family of victim killed at Kansas City Super Bowl parade shooting
- Top Gun actor Tom Cruise makes relationship with Russian socialite Elsina Khayrova official
- Singing sensation Taylor Swift kisses and hugs Travis Kelce after Kansas City Chiefs' Super Bowl victory in Los Vegas