Kourtney Kardashian Barker and Travis Barker welcome first child. Photo Courtesy: Kourtney Kardashian Barker Instagram page
American media personality Kourtney Kardashian Barker and Travis Barker have welcomed their first child, People magazine reported.
The Lemme founder, 44, and the Blink-182 drummer, 47, have welcomed their first baby together, sources confirmed to People.
The couple tied the knot in 2022.
Kourtney and Travis earlier revealed that they would be welcoming a baby boy during a sex reveal party in June.
Kardashian Barker shares Reign Aston, 8, and Mason Dash, 13, plus daughter Penelope Scotland, 11, with ex Scott Disick, reports People.
- Hollywood actor Kenneth Mitchell, who was seen n Star Trek, Captain Marvel, dies at 49 due to suspected ALS complications
- Internationally popular pop icon Taylor Swift's 16-year-old fan dies in road mishap on way to her Melbourne concert
- Taylor Swift donates USD 100,000 to family of victim killed at Kansas City Super Bowl parade shooting
- Top Gun actor Tom Cruise makes relationship with Russian socialite Elsina Khayrova official
- Singing sensation Taylor Swift kisses and hugs Travis Kelce after Kansas City Chiefs' Super Bowl victory in Los Vegas