Anne Hathaway Instagram page
Los Angeles: Hollywood actress Anne Hatahway has revealed to the world that she was asked a creepy question when she was just 16 years old.
She made the revelation during a post-screening of 'Eileen' at the Sundance Film Festival.
“I just remembered one of the very first questions I ever got asked when I started acting and had to do press was: Are you a good girl or a bad girl?” Hathaway was quoted as saying by Variety.
“I was 16. And my 16-year-old self wanted to respond with this film," she said.
Hathaway went on to star in several commercially successful films, including the comedy Get Smart (2008), the romances Bride Wars (2009), Valentine's Day (2010), and Love & Other Drugs (2010), and the fantasy film Alice in Wonderland (2010).
Her latest movie Eileen is a 2023 American period psychological thriller film directed by William Oldroyd.
It is based on the Man Booker Prize shortlisted 2015 novel of the same name by Ottessa Moshfegh and adapted into a screenplay by Moshfegh with her husband Luke Goebel.
Eileen premiered at the 2023 Sundance Film Festival on Jan 21, 2023.
- Colombian singing star Shakira settles tax evasion suit with Spanish authorities
- Singing sensation Taylor Swift runs into Travis Kelce's arms at the end of Buenos Aires concert, kisses him passionately
- American TV host Chris Harrison marries Lauren Zima in two weddings
- Kourtney Kardashian Barker and Travis Barker welcome first child together
- Maggie Wheeler mourns death of Friends co-star Matthew Perry, says the world will miss him