Photo Courtesy: Unsplash
At least seven people, including a two-year-old child, were injured after an explosion occurred at a hospital in Pakistan's Karachi city on Sunday.
According to reports, the explosion occurred inside the emergency ward of Sindh Government Hospital in the city's Liaquatabad area.
“Soon after the blast, fire engulfed the entire ward [within no time],” the officials told Geo News.
Rescue teams rushed to the venue and brought the fire under control.
Sindh Governor Kamran Tessori sought a detailed report from the MS about the explosion, the news channel reported.
- Soldier killed, 2 hurt in terrorist attack in Pakistan's KP
- Shamima Begum, who once went to Syria to join Islamic State, loses appeal against removal of British citizenship
- Pakistan: Blast in Dera Ismail Khan leaves three hurt
- Terrorist killed in KP during exchange of fire with security forces in Pakistan
- Pakistan: Police van attacked during repolling in Tank