Conflict
Crisis/Conflict/Terrorism Afghanistan: Helmand blast leaves three dead
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 12 Jul 2021, 06:52 am Print

Image: Unsplash
Helmand: At least three people died as a blast rocked Afghanistan's Helmand area of Afghanistan on Monday, media reports said.
The incident left six others injured.
The incident happened at around 8am local time when a civilian vehicle struck by a roadside mine in Bolan area Lashkargah city's District 3, sources told Tolo News.
“All the victims are members of one family who came from a district in Lashkargah city,” the sources said, adding that “women and children are also among the victims.”
“The wounded have been taken to Emergency Hospital in the city,” sources added.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
More Conflict
- Pakistan: Thik tank data shows the country recorded spike in terror activities in March
- Pakistan: Grenade attack in Karachi leaves three cops and a passerby injured
- Israel-Gaza Conflict: IDF eliminates Hamas Spokesman Abdul Latif al-Qanou in north Gaza
- Senior Hamas leader Salah al-Bardawil dies in Israeli airstrike in southern Gaza
- Israel confirms Hamas Military Intelligence chief Osama Tabash eliminated