Conflict
Crisis/Conflict/Terrorism Afghanistan: Six railway personnel die as blast hits Herat
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 30 May 2021, 11:06 pm Print

Image credit: Wikimedia Commons
Kabul: At least six railway personnel died as a roadside blast rocked Afghanistan's Herat province on Saturday, media reports said.
Herat governor, Sayed Abdul Wahid Qatali told Khaama Press the incident took place around 2:45 PM on Saturday.
Qatali added that the bomb targeted a vehicle carrying the Khaf railway personnel in the Ghorian District of Herat Province.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
More Conflict
- Israeli strike in Yemen kills Houthi prime minister, several ministers; rebel group confirms
- Terror attack leaves 2 GB Scouts personnel dead in Pakistan
- Two FC personnel killed in a terror attack in Pakistan
- Pakistan Toy-like bomb explosion leaves two brothers dead
- Baloch Liberation Army rejects US govt's decision to designate Majeed Brigade a foreign terrorist organisation