Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 08 May 2021, 01:00 pm Print
Afghanistan Blasts Pixabay
Kabul: At least 30 people were killed as three blasts rocked close to Sayed-ul-Shuhada High School in west of Kabul on Saturday, media reports said
According to the Ministry of Interior, at least 30 people were killed and 52 more were wounded in the blasts, reports Tolo News.
The attack started with a car bomb explosion and was followed by two rocket attacks as sources explained to the Afghanistan news channel.
No group has claimed responsibilities for the blasts so far.
The incident reportedly happened when students were leaving the school.
"A car bomb blast happened first, and then two more explosions occurred near the girls school in Kabul," Ibrahim, a schoolteacher, told Tolo News.
- Eid-eve horror: Deadly shooting at San Diego Mosque leaves five, including 2 teen suspects, dead
- Explosion near UAE nuclear site after drone attack, no injuries
- Who is Al-Saadi? Iraqi man held in US for allegedly supporting Iranian terror groups
- Foiled before disaster? Bangladesh police arrest former soldier over Neo-JMB links
- Who is Izz al-Din al-Haddad? Israel says it eliminated Hamas’s final October 7 architect in Gaza strike

