Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 11 Dec 2018, 10:24 am Print

Kabul: A suicide attack that targeted a convoy of Afghan forces in Afghanistan's Paghman district in the west of Kabul on Tuesday left at least six people killed, media reports said.
Afghanistan's Ministry of Interior spokesman Najib Danish was quoted as saying by Tolo News that initial findings showed that at least four security force members were killed in the and three others were wounded.
The blast occurred in Bala Chinar area in Paghman district of the country at around 9:20am.
Ministry of Public Health spokesman Wahid Majroh told TOLOnews that six people were killed and six others were wounded in the explosion.
The Taliban has claimed responsibility for the attack so far.
- Pakistan: Thik tank data shows the country recorded spike in terror activities in March
- Pakistan: Grenade attack in Karachi leaves three cops and a passerby injured
- Israel-Gaza Conflict: IDF eliminates Hamas Spokesman Abdul Latif al-Qanou in north Gaza
- Senior Hamas leader Salah al-Bardawil dies in Israeli airstrike in southern Gaza
- Israel confirms Hamas Military Intelligence chief Osama Tabash eliminated