Days after Elon Musk drew criticism for his endorsement of an anti-Semitic post on X, billionaire Elon Musk visited Israel on Monday (November 27, 2023) and met the country's Prime Mi ...
At least one person has been arrested over the shooting of three Palestinian college students in Burlington city of the US, media reports said on Monday.
Thirteen Israelis and four Thai citizens, who had been held captive by Hamas, arrived in Israel on Sunday as part of a crucial hostage deal brokered by Qatar and Egypt, Reuters reported. ...
Israeli authorities said 14 Israeli hostages, who are held by Hamas members, are expected to be released in exchange for 42 Palestinian prisoners on Saturday (November 25, 2023).
Twenty-four hostages, including 13 Israeli nationals, have been released as a part of the temporary truce reached between Israel and Hamas, media reports said.
The truce between Israel and Hamas members appears to be taking effect after more than a month-long conflict which has left at least 14,500 people dead, as claimed by Palestinians.
UN agencies on Tuesday issued an urgent call for action, emphasizing the severe health risks faced by pregnant women, babies and children due to worsening climate catastrophes.
The Israeli cabinet has approved an agreement to secure the release of 50 hostages who were kidnapped during the October 7 attacks by Hamas.
Israel Defense Forces on Sunday (November 19, 2023) released a video which showed hostages being taken to Gaza's Al-Shifa hospital following the deadly attack conducted by Hamas on Oc ...
- Israeli Defence Forces says allowed evacuation from Shifa hospital in Gaza strip via secure route
- Israel Defence Forces claims it delivered 300 litres of fuel to Shifa hospital for 'urgent medical purposes'
- Israel-Hamas crisis: TV series Fauda crew member Matan Meir dies in Line of Duty in Gaza
- Gaza conflict could spark rise in poverty, UN agencies fear
- US Secretary of State Antony Blinken says everyone wants to end conflict in Gaza Strip as soon as possible