Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 14 Apr 2024, 10:18 am Print

Photo Courtesy: Xinhua/UNI
Tehran has assured Ankara that it will not carry out new strikes on Israel if there is no response from the Jewish state, a Turkish diplomatic source told Sputnik.
Earlier in the day, Turkish Foreign Minister Hakan Fidan held a phone conversation with his Iranian counterpart Hossein Amirabdollahian, during which the former voiced concern over a possible further escalation in the Middle East, the source said.
"Iranian Foreign Ministry head Hossein Amirabdollahian has said that the retaliatory operation against Israel has been completed; Iran will not take any further action if it is not subjected to new attacks. He said that in case a new attack takes place, Tehran’s response will be more intense," the source said.
(With UNI Inputs)
- China imposes 34 percent additional tariffs on all imported US products from April 10
- UN says fresh intensification of hostilities in Gaza left 280,000 people displaced
- IMF chief Kristalina Georgieva warns US tariffs pose a 'significant risk' to global outlook
- Liberation Day: US imposes 37 percent tariff on imports from Bangladesh
- New releases from OpenAI to be delayed, says Sam Altman on X amid Ghibli viral trend