News
Global Headlines Car blast injures former Greek Prime Minister Lucas Papademos
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 26 May 2017, 04:26 am Print
Athens, May 26 (JEN): The Greek counterterrorism police are on the look out after former Prime Minister Lucas Papademos and two others suffered injuries in a car bomb explosion, reports said.
The incident took place on Thursday in the capital city.
Police have deemed that the explosion was caused by a parcel bomb.

Papademos has suffered injuries in his stomach, legs and arms.
The victims were later moved to a nearby hospital.

However, they are said to be out of danger.
"Papademos’s condition “is stable and not a cause for concern,” a hospital statement read.

No group has claimed responsibility for the attack so far.
images: Screengrab from YouTube
More News
- Chaos at 35,000 feet: Qantas passenger bites flight attendant, plane diverted
- Trump says ISIS No. 2 Abu-Bilal killed in joint US-Nigeria counterterrorism strike
- Operation Epic Fury 2.0? Trump plans big strikes on Iran after high-stakes China talks
- From 'Punjabi Devils' to prison: Indian-origin gang founder jailed in US
- Indian cargo vessel 'Haji Ali' sinks off Oman after suspected drone attack

