News
Global Headlines Gun attack kills two in Afghanistan's Herat
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 22 Feb 2021, 02:48 am Print

Marius Arnesen/Wikipedia
Kabul: At least two people were killed in an attack by unidentified gunmen in Afghanistan's Herat on Monday morning, According to local media reports.
The incident took place in the city's Sayed Mukhtar area after the gunmen opened fire on the vehicle of the deputy NDS head.
Reports quoted provincial governor Waheed Qatali as saying that the driver of the vehicle and a security guard were killed.
He said that the NDS official was not in his car during the time of the attack.
Quoting sources, Tolo News reported that the attackers decamped with weapons and the car.
No group, including the Taliban, has claimed responsibility for the attack so far.
More News
- China imposes 34 percent additional tariffs on all imported US products from April 10
- UN says fresh intensification of hostilities in Gaza left 280,000 people displaced
- IMF chief Kristalina Georgieva warns US tariffs pose a 'significant risk' to global outlook
- Liberation Day: US imposes 37 percent tariff on imports from Bangladesh
- New releases from OpenAI to be delayed, says Sam Altman on X amid Ghibli viral trend