News
Global Headlines Afghanistan: Eight dead, 38 injured as blast targets Laghman governor
Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 05 Oct 2020, 03:15 am Print

twitter.com/Natsecjeff
Kabul: At least eight people, including four civilians, were killed in a blast that targetted the convoy of Rahmatullah Yarmal, governor of Afghanistan's Laghman province, on Monday morning.
The explosion took place in the centre of the province, local Tolo News quoted officials as saying.
At least 38 civilians sustained injuries in the blast, the ministry of interior said.
Fortunately, the governor survived the blast, though four of his bodyguards were killed.
No group, including the Taliban, have claimed responsibility so far.
More News
- New releases from OpenAI to be delayed, says Sam Altman on X amid Ghibli viral trend
- China carries out major war games around Taiwan, escalates tension in region
- Myanmar: Military Junata 'fires' shots at earthquake aid convoy, no causalty
- Myanmar: Military Junata 'fires' shots at Chinese earthquake aid convoy after it fails to stop
- Elon Musk announces scammer who stole personal information of 400K Americans to be arrested