Just Earth News | @justearthnews | 02 Oct 2020, 01:18 am Print
twitter.com/FLOTUS
Washington DC: US President Donald Trump and the First Lady Melania Trump tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
Trump confirmed the report via a tweet.
"Tonight, @FLOTUSand I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!" the US President tweeted.
Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19. We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 2, 2020
Trump said that he and First Lady Melania Trump would remain in quarantine until getting results of the coronavirus tests.
Earlier, Trump confirmed that his senior aide Hope Hicks had been diagnosed with COVID-19.
"Hope Hicks, who has been working so hard without even taking a small break, has just tested positive for COVID 19. Terrible! The First Lady and I are waiting for our test results.
Hope Hicks, who has been working so hard without even taking a small break, has just tested positive for Covid 19. Terrible! The First Lady and I are waiting for our test results. In the meantime, we will begin our quarantine process!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 2, 2020
In the meantime, we will begin our quarantine process!" Trump wrote on his Twitter page on late Thursday.
- Chaos at 35,000 feet: Qantas passenger bites flight attendant, plane diverted
- Trump says ISIS No. 2 Abu-Bilal killed in joint US-Nigeria counterterrorism strike
- Operation Epic Fury 2.0? Trump plans big strikes on Iran after high-stakes China talks
- From 'Punjabi Devils' to prison: Indian-origin gang founder jailed in US
- Indian cargo vessel 'Haji Ali' sinks off Oman after suspected drone attack

