|Organization Name||:||PYXERA Global|
|Location||:||Washington, DC, United States|
|Apply email||:||Not Specified|
|Start Date||:||25 Jan 2023, 05:49 am|
|Closing Date||:||22 Feb 2023, 12:00 am|
Pyxera Global is a nonprofit organization based in Washington, DC. For over a quarter-century, we’ve created groundbreaking partnerships between the public, private, and social sectors, leveraging the unique attributes of each to create shared value and innovative solutions to complex challenges.
We work across thematic social areas, including circular economies, equity in healthcare, small business growth, and bridging the digital divide. Our initiatives include a wide range of methodologies, including enterprise development, skills-based employee engagement and designing impactful corporate social responsibility strategies, and community partnership efforts that transform lives and livelihoods.
Pyxera Global endeavors to practice environmental sustainability and elevate diversity and inclusion within and outside our organization. Learn more about our commitments (https://www.pyxeraglobal.org/about-us/our-commitments/).
We’re seeking a detail-oriented, energetic go-getter to work with the accounting team. The Accounting Associate will support the accounts payable function in addition to other activities. Our ideal candidate is comfortable processing large volumes of data and excels at resolving accounting discrepancies. Recent graduates or those with experience in an accounting or finance role are encouraged to apply.
• Collaborate with team members across departments to manage day-to-day operations of the accounts payable functions and duties
• Review vendor invoices, payment requests, and employee expense reports in accordance with company policies
• Oversee the automated accounts payable system, Concur
• Complete timely and accurate processing of payments
• Review company credit card transactions and reconcile monthly statements
• Verify the proper recording of expenses to specific accounts and contracts
• Respond to internal and external inquiries related to accounts payable activity
• Update and monitor open accounts payable schedules
• Maintain and update electronic filings and accounting systems
• Perform month-end and year-end closing activities
• Perform other duties as assigned or requested by members of the accounting team
This is a full-time salaried position with excellent benefits. Pay range for this position is competitive.
• Extremely detail oriented, organized, and possesses strong analytical skills
• Able to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and handle confidential information
• Self-starter capable of taking ownership of required tasks and responsibilities
• Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely manner
• Able to adapt to new challenges and operate effectively in a fast-paced work environment
• Experience with Concur and/or Microsoft Dynamics SL preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Please email a resume, and salary requirements to opportunites@PYXERAGlobal.org. In the subject line of the email please write “Accounting Associate”. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews on a rolling basis.
Job Email id: opportunites(at)PYXERAGlobal.org