Chris Appleton files for divorce from actor Lukas Gage. Photo Courtesy: Chris Appleton Instagram page
Celebrity hairstylist Chris Appleton has filed for divorce from actor Lukas Gage only six months after they decided to tie the knot.
Appleton cited “irreconcilable differences” as grounds for divorce, according to the petition that was filed in Los Angeles on Monday (November 13, 2023) and obtained by CNN.
The pair do not share any children together and executed a postnuptial agreement in May, according to the petition as quoted by the news channel.
Chris Appleton, 40, married 28-year-old Lukas Gage in April with the help of Kim Kardashian and Shania Twain in a Vegas ceremony at the Little White Chapel.
After their marriage, Chris Appleton wrote on Instagram: "We did it ? Big thank you to @kimkardashian & @shaniatwain."
Gage and Appleton first publicly confirmed their romance in March, making their red carpet debut during the Vanity Fair and TikTok Young Hollywood party, reported CNN.
- Gear up for Mr. and Mrs. Smith once again, Prime Video announces release date
- Rebel Wilson enjoys 'R&R&R' moment, can you guess what she means by it
- Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay, 57, becomes father for sixth time
- US: Actress Gal Gadot planning screening of IDF footage on Hamas massacre in Israel
- Actress Jennifer Aniston still 'struggling' to cope with the death of her Freinds costar Matthew Perry