Chef Gordon Ramsay becomes father for sixth time. Photo Courtesy: Gordon Ramsay Instagram page
Internationally popular chef Gordon Ramsay has announced the birth of his sixth child and revealed his name is 'Jesse James Ramsay'.
Sharing details, Gordon, 57, said the child is a '7lbs 10oz whopper'.
Gordon clearly revealed from his Instagram post that Jesse is going to be his last child.
He wrote: "What an amazing birthday present please welcome Jesse James Ramsay, 7lbs 10oz whopper!! One more bundle of love to the Ramsay brigade!! 3 boys, 3 girls…. Done."
Gordon shared several pictures of the mother and child on his social media page.
Cookery book author Tana, 49, married Gordon in 1996.
The couple are already parents to Megan, the eldest, who is now in her mid-20s; twins Jack and Holly, Matilda "Tilly" and Oscar, reported BBC.
- Gear up for Mr. and Mrs. Smith once again, Prime Video announces release date
- Kim Kardashian's hairstylist Chris Appleton, actor Lukas Gage file for divorce after six months of marriage
- Rebel Wilson enjoys 'R&R&R' moment, can you guess what she means by it
- US: Actress Gal Gadot planning screening of IDF footage on Hamas massacre in Israel
- Actress Jennifer Aniston still 'struggling' to cope with the death of her Freinds costar Matthew Perry