Jennifer Aniston is struggling to cope with the death of her Freinds costar Matthew Perry. Photo Courtesy:Jennifer Aniston Instagram page
Actress Jennifer Aniston is 'struggling' to cope with the death of her Freinds costar Matthew Perry.
Jennifer Aniston’s friends are worried about her in the wake of Matthew Perry’s death, sources tell Page Six.
The “Friends” star has taken his passing at just 54 extremely badly, according to a well-placed industry source.
“Out of the remaining five, Jen and Courteney [Cox] are reeling the most, and Jen is probably the one who is struggling most acutely,” a source told Page Six.
“It’s a second massive loss in less than a year, with the one-year anniversary of her dad’s death just around the corner. She still hasn’t fully regained her footing from that, and now this has just completely knocked her off her feet," the source said.
Perry died on Saturday (October 28, 2023) at the age of 54.
He was reportedly found unresponsive in a hot tub in his house.
- Gear up for Mr. and Mrs. Smith once again, Prime Video announces release date
- Kim Kardashian's hairstylist Chris Appleton, actor Lukas Gage file for divorce after six months of marriage
- Rebel Wilson enjoys 'R&R&R' moment, can you guess what she means by it
- Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay, 57, becomes father for sixth time
- US: Actress Gal Gadot planning screening of IDF footage on Hamas massacre in Israel