Matthew Perry’s ex-fiancée Molly Hurwitz opens up about their relationship. Photo Courtesy: Molly Hurwitz Instagram page
Matthew Perry’s ex-fiancée, Molly Hurwitz, has opened up about her relationship with the Friends star, just days after he died.
Molly said she feels relieved knowing that the actor is at peace now.
In an emotional Instagram post that shade lights into her relationship with Matthew, Molly wrote: "He would love that the world is talking about how talented he was. And he really was very talented."
"As the Friends reunion was approaching, we rewatched the show together. 'F&*^, I was so good!!!…See what I did there???' We rewound and studied scenes. Our respect and appreciation of humour is something that connected us. Being with him as he rediscovered his brilliance was magical," she said.
She said she knew the actor in a 'different way' as well.
"While I loved him deeper than I could comprehend, he was complicated, and he caused pain like I’d never known. No one in my adult life has had a more profound impact on me than Matthew Langford Perry," she wrote.
"I have tremendous gratitude for that, for everything I learned from our relationship," she said.
"I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention Al Anon, an invaluable resource for those who love someone struggling with this destructive disease.Matty, I feel relief that you are at peace.Sincerely,Moll-o-Rama(…fication)," Molly wrote.
Matthew died on Saturday (October 28, 2023) at the age of 54.
He was reportedly found unresponsive in a hot tub in his house.
- Gear up for Mr. and Mrs. Smith once again, Prime Video announces release date
- Kim Kardashian's hairstylist Chris Appleton, actor Lukas Gage file for divorce after six months of marriage
- Rebel Wilson enjoys 'R&R&R' moment, can you guess what she means by it
- Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay, 57, becomes father for sixth time
- US: Actress Gal Gadot planning screening of IDF footage on Hamas massacre in Israel