Salma Hayek writes special Instagram post remembering Matthew Perry. Photo Courtesy:https://wallpapercosmos.com/
Salma Hayek remembered her former co-star Matthew Perry and said she will continue to cherish his 'silliness' and 'lovely heart'.
In her emotional Instagram post, she wrote: "Two days ago, I woke up to the shocking news that Matthew Perry is no longer with us. It’s taken me a couple of days to process this profound sadness."
"There is a special bond that happens when you share dreams with someone, and together you work towards them. I was very moved last year when Matthew shared on his Instagram stories how much he loved 'Fools Rush In,' and how he thought that that film we did together was probably his best movie," she said.
"Throughout the years, he and I found ourselves reminiscing about that meaningful time in our lives with a deep sense of nostalgia and gratitude. My friend, you are gone much too soon, but I will continue to cherish your silliness, your perseverance, and your lovely heart. Farewell, sweet Matthew, we will never forget you," Salm wrote.
Salma also shared several throwback images with Matthew on her Instagram page as she cherished the 'special bond' she shared with the Friends actor.
Fools Rush In is a 1997 American romantic comedy film starring Matthew Perry and Salma Hayek, directed by Andy Tennant.
Matthew died on Saturday (October 28, 2023) at the age of 54.
He was reportedly found unresponsive in a hot tub in his house.
- Gear up for Mr. and Mrs. Smith once again, Prime Video announces release date
- Kim Kardashian's hairstylist Chris Appleton, actor Lukas Gage file for divorce after six months of marriage
- Rebel Wilson enjoys 'R&R&R' moment, can you guess what she means by it
- Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay, 57, becomes father for sixth time
- US: Actress Gal Gadot planning screening of IDF footage on Hamas massacre in Israel