Friends actors feel utterly devastated by Matthew Perry's death. Photo Courtesy: ShareAlike 2.0 Generic/Wikimedia Commons
The cast of 90s popular TV series Friends said they are "utterly devastated" by losing their fellow actor Matthew Perry.
The actor died on Saturday (October 28, 2023) at the age of 54.
He was reportedly found unresponsive in a hot tub in his house.
In a joint statement, Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Matt LeBlanc, David Schwimmer and Lisa Kudrow said it was an "unfathomable loss", reports BBC.
"We are all so utterly devastated by the loss of Matthew," the Friends cast said in the statement released to the BBC.
"We were more than just castmates. We are a family. There is so much to say, but right now we're going to take a moment to grieve and process this unfathomable loss. In time we will say more, as and when we are able," read the statement.
"For now, our thoughts and our love are with Matty's family, his friends, and everyone who loved him around the world," the statement said.
According to reports, Perry's post-mortem report remained inconclusive.
Officials are waiting for the result of his toxicology tests.
His fans have been posting their tributes on the social media ever since the news of his death broke on Saturday.
- Gear up for Mr. and Mrs. Smith once again, Prime Video announces release date
- Kim Kardashian's hairstylist Chris Appleton, actor Lukas Gage file for divorce after six months of marriage
- Rebel Wilson enjoys 'R&R&R' moment, can you guess what she means by it
- Celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay, 57, becomes father for sixth time
- US: Actress Gal Gadot planning screening of IDF footage on Hamas massacre in Israel